Thursday, August 25, 2011

SPRING SUMMER 11-12


While its been a cold cold Winter outside, I've been a busy bee at work in the studio compiling my new S/S 11-12 collection. 

Its getting closer to its launch and I'm extremely excited!


This mood board shows the visual inspiration and creative design process for the new illustrated prints. The prints are inspired by urban tribalism and wild animal skin.



This print (below) was created during a textile design course at Central St. Martins last year. It reminds me of a tiger print! It was inspired by the London street wear that surrounded me each day, particularly walking though Brixton.



Continuing my love of black and white detailing and fun statement pieces, I've been  playing with bold colours and patterns to make your eyes:

 * * ** P-O-P! ** * *

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks and updates!

Julie x

No comments: